Show the world what makes you
“A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”
This is a dedicated space for Symphony Care Network employees to share photos, videos, and stories of hope and strength as we all work together to overcome the challenges we now face. Please use the form at the bottom of the page to share what makes you and your team #SymphonyStrong.
Employee Assistance Program
Symphony Care Network has partnered with Optum to offer all Symphony employees assistance through difficult times. This benefit is available at no additional cost, and includes referrals, seeing in-network clinicians, and initial consultations with mediators or financial and legal experts. In addition, Symphony employees can connect with a specialist who will help those dealing with:
- Stress, anxiety, or depression
- Marriage or parenting issues
- Workplace conflicts
- Sleeping problems
- Financial of legal questions
- Substance abuse or other addictions
24-hour online access is available at liveandworkwell.com (Access code: Symphony)
Prefer to talk by phone? Call 1-866-248-4094 to speak with a specialist.
Symphony Care Network understands that care providers also need care and support. If you are struggling, please know that you’re never alone. All records are confidential.
What Does Symphony Strength Look Like?
- Supporting your team members while adhering to social distancing guidelines
- An inspiring moment that made you laugh or smile
- Creatively customizing your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Finding a reason to dance
- Sharing a warm meal with your team
- Acts of kindness and generosity from your community
- A letter of gratitude